Introductory Demo Flights for $99
A Demo Flight with one of our Certified Flight Instructor or Commercial Rated Pilot will allow you to experience flying from the Captain’s seat!
We offer Introductory Demo Flights for $99. What does it include and how do you reserve your spot?
- Pre-Flight with a Certified Flight Instructor or a Commercial Rated Pilot. Please arrive on time for a Pre-Flight Walkaround with your Flight Guide.
A Pre-Flight is what every pilot does before an actual flight where control surfaces, oil, fuel level, overall condition, etc are checked.
- You sit on the Left Side which is the PIC or Pilot in Command side!
Your Flight Instructor will sit on the Right Side where there are dual controls.
- Start the engine, turn on the Radios, and taxi out to the runway.
Don’t worry! Your Flight Guide has your every move covered!
- Mixture Rich, and then Advance the Throttle and TAKE OFF!
- Fly around the Willamette Valley for about 20-30 minutes while you do some simple maneuvers like turns, climbs, descents, etc. Or just enjoy the view!
- When in the traffic pattern, your Flight Instructor will bring it in.
- After the flight, the aircraft will be tied-down, secured, and locked.
- Post-Flight consists of talking wildly about your Awesome Flight.
If this sounds like something you would like to experience, give us a call to schedule. All Demo Flights are weather permitting but we will do our best to accommodate.
To schedule, please call the main office at 541.730.3345 or email us at thann@InfiniteAirCenter.com