Albany Municipal Airport FBO Amenities and Services
Infinite Air Center strives to provide great customer service to anyone flying in or even driving in. Our lobby is open 24 hours a day via a code (on the glass door) where restroom facilities, microwave oven, cookies, and water is available in addition to ample seating area.
The lobby is climate controlled and has a telephone for calling FSS or for weather. A computer is available to check on weather as well.
Wi-Fi is available inside the lobby. Please make sure to connect as follows:
Albany Area Transportation
Pilots flying into Albany Municipal Airport has transportation options. Infinite Air Center can provide you with a Courtesy Vehicle for short hops into town. With one vehicle available, it is on a first come first served basis.
For longer term needs, Hertz Rent a Car based out of Corvallis can bring a vehicle out to the airport. If you are a Hertz Gold member, a quick call to reserve a vehicle will mean your vehicle is at the airport waiting for your arrival. At departure time, just leave the key with us and Hertz will come pick it back up easing your workload.
To reserve your rental vehicle, please contact them as follows:
Hertz Local Edition
Julie Van De Wetering (Branch Manager)
Please make sure to have them drop off the vehicle at Albany Municipal Airport.
Albany Area Lodging
Area Hotels including nearby Comfort Suites, Holiday Inn Express, Best Western, and Phoenix Inn DOES NOT have special airport rates. Please make sure to let them know that you are pilots utilizing Albany Municipal Airport so that the hotel management knows.
Albany Area Food
Albany, Oregon has a tremendous amount of excellent food establishments that you can explore. Whether you are into gourmet burgers, Hungarian cuisine, pizza or breweries, Albany has it!
Albany Municipal Airport has TWO restaurant where you can taxi right up to.
- Cascade Grill is an American Grill restaurant and is located in the parking lot of Comfort Suites on the North End of the airport. You just taxi all the way to the North end, cross the runway to the East Ramp, then walk along the gravel path through a gate.
- Lum’s Garden is a Chinese restaurant and is located on the South End of the airport. You just taxi all the way South, cross a bridge, and park at the South Ramp. A short walk through a gate will take you into the restaurant entrance.
While Infinite Air Center does not have any special discount partners, Coupons and maps are available inside the FBO lobby. These discount coupons are courtesy of HospitalityVision and provides you with ample places to explore.
Some examples of available discounts are:
- $5 off at Elmers when you spend $20 or more
- 10% off your total order at Carino’s Italian
- $1 off your order at Calapooia Brewing Company
- $2 off any beverage at Snow Peak Coffee Company
- $1 off any drink at Dutch Bros